• SKULLCANDY EARPHONES

    0



    I needed a pair of earphones and spontaneously bought the skullcandy earphone.
    This was the best first and last spontaneous decision I have made when it comes to buying cool gadgets.
    When I inserted the pair in my ears and pressed play, it was as if there was a live band playing in my living room.
    The sound quality is just way too out of this world. I'm able to hear ALL the instruments in a song.
    Unlike other ear phones that end up giving you headache or even making the inside of your ears hurt, these ones fit in snugly, and they don’t make you feel like a drummer lost his drum set and decided to use your ear drums instead, plus after you’re done listening to your music, you can carry on doing what you were doing before because your head won’t be pounding in pain.
    And no, the headaches aren't caused due to very high volume( that's not good for your ear health, anyway.)
    My opinion:
    If you're big on music and getting a live band to perform for you in your living room is not in your budget, then getting a pair of these skullcandy ear phones will do the trick.
    They are affordable and a great buy!


    Share!

    • Digg
    • delicious
    • stumbleupon
    • twitter

    Leave a comment

    Add your comment here...